Monday, September 25, 2017

S1Testimonials: "Thank you S1 Helmets" scoot riders

“In my opinion they made The best certified helmet.
Super sick helmet” 

Willy Cashion - Undialed TV - S1 Certified Ambassador - @WhiteTrashWilly

 "Today, at Nitro Circus, I’m pretty sure it save me and Barzeyy lives”This helmet is amazing”
Clayton Lindley - Undialed TV - S1 Certified Ambassador - @ClaytonLindley


“Saved my life”
“Staying safe with my fav helmet! Shoutout to @S1scoot / @S1helemts for hooking it up with the best helmet in the game! Has definitely saved me a few times on this ramp already!If you’re going to buy a helmet why not buy the best and safest one”
Will Barzey - Nitro Circus Finalist - S1 Certified Ambassador - @Barzeyyy



"Love the way it feels on my head, I feel much more protected when I ride.
Also if I ever cut my hair and the helmet doesn't fit, all i need to do is throw in the liners and I'm good, no need to buy a whole new helmet.
All in all I would say this is the most thought out helmet in the world and truly does its job."

Chris Farris - SD 11 winner - S1 Certified Ambassador - @Chris_Farris12


“Thank you to @S1scoot for supplying me with the best and for keeping me safe while I ride. Highly recommend you get yourself a S1 helmet!:"
The one helmet I trust more than any other when it comes to protecting my head is @S1scoot  Helmets are the only reason I'm still here today, I've had a few crashes that would've easy ended my life but I was fortunate enough to have been wearing a certified helmet at those times! So I encourage you to go get yourself an #S1Lifer Helmet and join the movement because all it takes is one wrong blow to your head and that's all, It's not worth your life! Stay safe with S1 and feel confident that you'll always be safe while progressing to your full potential!”
Chandler Dunn - US Champ - S1 Certified Ambassador - @ChandlerDunn1



I love how cool my S1 looks and feels and - it has my Moms approval too!
I feel good about supporting a company that supports me AND my sport 👍

Brig Beck - Little Champ - S1 Certified Ambassador - @BrigBeck1


“This is the best certified helmet I have ever tried
I love the way the helmet fits on my head, the inside pads are really comfortable;
I like the way the S1 Lifer doesn’t sit too high on my head” 
Jordan Robles - 5th SD11-  S1 Certified Ambassador - @JordanRobles9 (Photo by @Moment_Makers)




"S1 hooking it up, S1 is too nice ...There are so strong, they will actually keep you safe”
"I've been riding an S1 helmet for close to 2 years and I couldn't see myself riding any other helmet. The S1 helmet not only has different foam inserts to fit anyone's head comfortably, but has saved me from multiple falls and stayed fully intact. I highly recommend riding in one "
Jon Cross - @Jon_Cross



“Thank you @S1scoot for hooking up the new helmet! If I hadn’t had it I’d probably wouldn’t walked away” 
Jai Walker - @JaiWalker_Havoc


“Like a hug for your head! Thanks a ton @S1scoot for the care package - my brain thanks you!
After 3+ certified helmet brands later finally found one that feels good and protects my noggin!”

Mr Ryan Upchurch - Legend/Rider/Designer - @MrRyanUpchurch 



The best helmet on the market, your brain will be OK, It’s a life saver!
It won’t hurt when you hit your head!
Thank you for saving my brain”
Daniel & Dominic Deeder - @deederbros



Go give @s1scoot a follow”
Taj Burke - @tajtajtaj



 “stoked to be riding protected in my new s1 helmet. I was wearing a un certified helmet, got knocked out, came upon S1 Helmets hit my head pretty hard didn't feel a thing. I would highly suggest wearing a s1 helmet especially if your pushing your sport to the limits non-stop, almost everyone in the scooter community is rocking a dope S1 Helmet which comes when liners to fit your head perfect. Big thanks to s1 for the hook up and keeping me safe🤘”
Dejion Taylor - The Shop Rider - @dejion.taylor



 

“Special thanks to @s1helmets for always hooking me up with the best helmets”
Michael Uhrich -@michael_uhrich7

 
“They have the best certified helmets.
“Thank you so much @S1scoot for the helmet and for the support! Now my brain is safe!”
Xio - @Xiovg

 


“Thanks to the guys over @S1scoot for the fresh new helmet!”
Can’t thank @s1scoot enough for always making sure I’m safe with these amazing helmets. if you don’t have one yet better get on it”
Chase Moorman - @Chasemoorman



 


“Proud to say I’m a S1 Lifer. This brain bucket feels amazing and is so light. It’s like It’s not even there, and it’s certified. Oh lord Jesus, Everyone needs to get one. Thank you S1 helmets”
Jaden Kikukawa - @lilbanger808



 

“Absolutely in love with my @S1Scoot #S1Lifer helmet… hands down best certified helmet on the market period. @S1scoot you guys are the best”
Ricky McCullough - @702dialedrider

 

“Shoutout to the greatest sponsor in the world hooking it up with the SICKEST helmet I’ve ever had. Better than clout goggles!
To @S1Scoot thank you for the continued support win all areas of my sport the continued products and all around growth of our sport. and thanks for the best helmet on the market”
Ernie Porter - @erndoeaz




 

“Huge thanks to @S1Scoot.
The best helmet in the game! They’re certified, feel good and have awesome colors”
@SkylarConard



 

 
“They are the safest most comfortable helmets ever”
@vin.steezele

 

“Huge Shout to @S1Scoot for making the best helmets”
@brodywilcock


 


“By far the best helmet in the business!!!!”
 @pierce.goodwin



 “I Love you helmet. It has saved me in many different ways”
@7_diegodiaz_8



 



“I wanna say a big thanks to @s1scoot for making these helmets because I can really feel the difference between the S1 and the other helmets I feel WAY WAY less shock when I fall and just thank you for making such a good helmet”
@ethan_lechner_scoot



 


Thank you so much”
@jackdizy (giveaway winner)


 
 Huge thank you to @S1scoot for sending me the S1 Lifer Helmet! Didn’t realize my old helmet was not certified and not really protecting my head. Thank you!”
@pro_scooter_dad





Go Follow @s1scoot, their helmets are prime” @isaax_sepulveda06

No comments:

Post a Comment

US Championships: 1,2… 4 & more

1,2… 4 & more Those are S1 Lifer ranking at this weekend scooter USA championships 2018!! Bransyn Smith 2018 & 20...